- Admissions are underway for the academic year 2017-18.
- Students seeking admission may take up an assessment at pre primary level and a written test from std I onwards.
- Applications forms which can be procured from the school office must be completed in full and submitted with the required documents.
Application forms for the admission can be collected from the respective branches Marathahalli, varthur or Bidadi from 9.00 am to 3,30 pm.
Students seeking admission may take up an assessment at pre primary level and a written test from Std I onwards.
Admissions procedure will start from October for the next academic session. Applications must be filled up and submitted along with 5 photographs of the child, along with the original birth certificate for std 1 and below and TC , mark sheet copy and birth certificate copy for standard II and above.
- The child should have completed 2.6 yrs by 1st june for admission in NURSERY
- The child should have completed 3.3yrs by 1st June for admission to LKG.
- A copy of original birth certificate for classes 1 and below.
- Previous year mark sheet along with TC from the previous institution for classes above 1.